Introducing New Ontos Associate from Beijing
We are pleased to announce our newest associate, Helen Tian, from Beijing. Helen will join our associate Maria Wang, from Shanghai, in leading the Manager as Coach I program in Mandarin.
Helen Tian is an international MBA graduate, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) accredited by ICF (International Coach Federation) – the first few in China (since Feb 2011). She is also an Associate Coach of CCL (Center for Creative Leadership), the 1st batch in China. She has been in Leadership Development field for 20 years since 1996 out of her 24 years of working experiences in leading American and European companies with diverse industry experiences and a strong international exposure (Europe, North America, and APAC).
She coaches across many industries, such as IT/Telecom, Internet/Media/Publication, Auto/Aircraft/Manufacturing, FMCG/Luxury Goods, Hotel/Real estate, Financial Services/Consulting, Chemical/Pharmaceutical/Medical Instruments, Agriculture/New Energy, and Education/Training industry.
Helen has been featured in the media numerous times:
- interviewed by the leading women TV Program in China “Half the Sky” and broadcast over CCTV 2
- guest speaker for CCTV 10 on HR topics
- invited by Shanghai Dragon TV & CBN to be the guest assessor to assist CEOs to select mentees
- featured interviewee by HR professional Magazine《 CHO 》FESCO Magazine respectively
- invited by Tsinghua University and other publishers to write for several books on career development
We are excited about this new relationship and about the ability to now offer the Manager as Coach I program in Mandarin. This is the 7th language that we offer, including: Italian, Polish, German, Hungarian, French and Swedish.