What Our Clients Have To Say!
- You have done an absolutely outstanding job for us. On a scale of one to ten, working with you has been a ten. You are excellent at what you do and my experience with you has been overwhelmingly positive. We always receive outstanding value for our cost when we work with you.
Chris Haines, Division President, Pulte Homes, Inc.
- Getting managers and employees to become engaged in and practice effective cross-cultural communications and management is a sensitive and difficult task. You are exceptionally gifted in getting single culture and multiple-culture groups to participate in activities, to discuss, and to enjoy mastering these skills. During our recent meetings you were truly enlightening. Lisa, I do not know anyone who is a more effective advisor or consultant.
Robert E. Tindall, LL.M., Ph.D.
Management Professor, The Eller Graduate School of Management, The University of Arizona
- He aprendido mucho de Lisa en estos años que tengo de conocerla. Ella me ha ayudado a ampliar mi visión profesional, y me he sentido animado con sus plácticas y casos a explorar oportunidaes más allá de las fronteras de México. Además, Lisa es una persona con una ética profesional inquebrantable.
José De la Cerda Gastélum, Oficial Mayor Administrativo, Ciudad de Zapópan
- I have found that by applying the cultural knowledge …that my working relationships with the Mexican employees have improved greatly. They treat me as one of their team members rather than an outsider. As a company, we are seeing for the first time, an improvement in the employee turnover rates because of the improved communications skills and thereby are accomplishing our goals.We are seeing for the first time, an improvement in the employee turnover rates because of the improved communications skills and thereby are accomplishing our goals.
Charles Furniss, Vice President Human Resources, Innovex Inc.
- As you know, I LOVE your newsletter. It is insightful, well-written and succinct. It gives great, thought-provoking advice on doing business across cultures. Thank you for sharing your travels, your lessons and your wisdom with us.
Mary Schnack, Communication Bridges
- Her [Lisa Koss’] presentation was excellent; energetic, engaging and well thought through. It was quite obvious to the audience that she is knowledgeable about her subject and this was reflected in the very positive evaluations she received from attendees.
Sally Spray, Director of International Trade, Arizona Department of Commerce
- I learned skills that are enabling me to be more effective in my response to customer needs. By better understanding Hispanic language and culture, I feel more confident, which improves my interaction with both homeowners and our working personnel.
Paul Yunker, Customer Service Specialist, Del Webb Corp.
- La asistencia excedió cualquier expectativa, a pesar que el plazo de la convocatoria fue muy corto. En el Consejo Directivo de ARIOAC nos felicitamos por haberte invitado a estar con nosotros, los resultados han sido excelentes.
L.A. Uriel Eduardo Santana Soltero
Presidente del Consejo Directivo, Asociación de Relaciones Industriales del Occidente, A.C.
- Working with you is always a positive, fun and professional experience.
Greg Crook, Organizational Development Consultant
- Lisa did an outstanding job of performing field interviews to help us understand for the first time how our current management techniques were impacting the Latino workforce. Feedback from the programs delivered has been consistently high with supervisors providing concrete examples of improved retention and communication.
Lynn Schuttenberg, Vice President Human Resources, Del Webb Corp.
Back to Page 1 | Continue to Page 3